I’ve wrapped up the Tep 10 Tuesday series that we ran a little over a year but I still had some blogs drafted that I went ahead and finished up so you may get a list here and there. Since I have 9 hours to wait until my last wedding video compresses. I’m getting to work here on another computer.
October is a popular month for weddings. The weather isn’t usually too cold and the leaves are turning colors which can make for some beautiful photos. However, adding a halloween theme to your wedding can go from cute to creepy really fast. I’ve found a hand full of wedding ideas that weren’t crossing that thin line. So here is my list
- Love potion – whether it’s a favor, or a drink this can be a fun way to blend wedlock and the upcoming holiday theme.
2. Teeth place holders – this one came off more on the fun upbeat style than the creepy side for me so it made my list
3. Pumpkin Lanterns – Much more tasteful than the carved counterpart.
4. Pumpkin – Card holder – You aren’t out of your gourd if you let guests put cards into your gourd. (not funny?)
5. Autumn Colors and this awesome fall tree
6. Sparklers – They really go with any season but I really like how they can look on an amber, orange pallet.
7. Caramel Apple
8. Favors – Love the harry potter font to help it resemble Tom Riddle’s diary. This grimlore is the perfect place for a program
9. Pumkin vase